He might have learnt from his mistakes🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He might have learnt from his mistakes🤣🤣
Bolo bolo don’t be shy 🤣
Put garam garam khaulta hua tel in your ears 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Seems like it
stove is far away I’m lazy 🤣
Is there any 3some going on in the jungle?🤣🤣🤣🤣
And the next line is Sushmita Sen waah waah🤣 But the highlight still remains Aishwarya Rai waah waah🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
But I've read that there are people who like to see their teacher/student sleeping all the night 🤣🤣🤣
Because they are Vampire.. 🤣not people
Do this deed whenever you're near the stove 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think I would be allowed there if Abhiya were already busy
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k