Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
not just fight, full on meme war with R rated stuff that got thread thrashed
Mods have had a tough few days. With all the Alia ad topics, celeb name calling topic by toto, bhai topics 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
not just fight, full on meme war with R rated stuff that got thread thrashed
Mods have had a tough few days. With all the Alia ad topics, celeb name calling topic by toto, bhai topics 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Thank goodness I can’t see your screen. Too many tabs bother me, I wouldn’t have been able to sleep.
The tabs are on my phone so it’s not visible. I very rarely use my laptop to go on IF.
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Mods have had a tough few days. With all the Alia ad topics, celeb name calling topic by toto, bhai topics 😆
baki sab pakao, the same religion vs religion shiz boring with capital B. This was different instead of boring diatribes which every one has read gazillion times, it was meme war where both FF and her competitor were one upping
kuch tho alag mila😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The tabs are on my phone so it’s not visible. I very rarely use my laptop to go on IF.
i am still not able to post gifs via mobiles, i tried so many times
Speaking of Selfish, don’t miss this video of Bhai’s chamchas all pretending to love the song. 🤣
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
i am still not able to post gifs via mobiles, i tried so many times
Here’s a link. I demonstrated to another member.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koum8w7f3r8x619/Video%2018-8-21%2C%204%2034%2040%20pm.mov?dl=0
Can we have “funny memes thread “ with disclaimer of “no offense “, so that we can see all the creativity (whoever missed it) ? 😅🙊🙈
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Here’s a link. I demonstrated to another member.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koum8w7f3r8x619/Video%2018-8-21%2C%204%2034%2040%20pm.mov?dl=0
its getting redirected to this page,
#powerofsulmonbhai
Can we have “funny memes thread “ with disclaimer of “no offense “, so that we can see all the creativity (whoever missed it) ? 😅🙊🙈
Fanatics have no idea what ‘no offence’ means. They’ll get offended before they even see the meme. 😂
https://youtu.be/F7jjpnte_Kg?si=AXhHeppAZx9YMz1E https://youtu.be/fZQiI5xGtm8?si=aMckOFSAHCWmkHdW Release date :20th September 2002
https://youtu.be/hG6OiB1j1a0?si=CgOVQJu-QU-rGgp2
https://youtu.be/xgZ5aZ0ifgA?si=aK1A3biXCuKq7LUc
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bollywood-has-never-looked-this-uncool-shobhaa-de-slams-salman-khans-viral-sonam-bro-post_235626
1