Good afternoon girls🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good afternoon girls🤗
How’s life guys?
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
I saw this morning omgggggggggg I would kill to see them in a web series type thing again! I know sakshi and Ram Kapoor are doing a web series again imagine if these two land on something like that too!!
But I doubt it will be something like Ipkknd. But I would love something like QH 2.0. It was AMAZING!
If it’s a very small one like Tanhayinen. I don’t think I will be too invested.. I wish QH 2.0 was longer too 😭
ohh.... Kaun se gaane pe?? Can u tell or u have to keep it. A secret for the contest?
Ipkknd forum is home 🏡 ❤
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
ohh.... Kaun se gaane pe?? Can u tell or u have to keep it. A secret for the contest?
Secret rkhne de dumbi usse😉
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
ohh.... Kaun se gaane pe?? Can u tell or u have to keep it. A secret for the contest?
I can't tell you. I have to keep it secret.
ok maatey...kahan thi aap? 😆
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402