Ganesh celebrations will last for a week at the minimum yaar...get ready 🤣
It’s some crossover episode right so I think they won’t stretch much… but they will definitely stretch post accident scenes🤦🏼♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Ganesh celebrations will last for a week at the minimum yaar...get ready 🤣
It’s some crossover episode right so I think they won’t stretch much… but they will definitely stretch post accident scenes🤦🏼♀️
Definitely for Didi's turn to get tortured, burned and reduced to trashy ash...😆
not as long as Vankar is alive...and Virat too 🤣
Actually projects are good for sai! She can involve in finding cheekus mummy and in the process sairat can spend some time outside. Kya pata confession bhi mil jaye
Ps: wait this is Ghum true copy of KD 🤕
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
It’s some crossover episode right so I think they won’t stretch much… but they will definitely stretch post accident scenes🤦🏼♀️
I cannot bear to see Virat's tears anymore... I will punch my screen
how about him going into depression amd not responding to the surroundings 😣
Definitely for Didi's turn to get tortured, burned and reduced to trashy ash...😆
Which Didi🤣 it’s like we are watching different shows.. Our Didi is always a victim.. why would she get tortured..😆
how about him going into depression amd not responding to the surroundings 😣
Nahi... I cannot bear to see his face anymore... 🤣
Same here… there is nothing left to like. What would Sai see in him now
Everyone please don’t post the precap 😡
Enough of new torture already . Not willing to see repeated torture
Everyone please don’t post the precap 😡
Enough of new torture already . Not willing to see repeated torture
what is the precap?? accident kya?