Purvi was thirsty after all that yelling 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Purvi was thirsty after all that yelling 🤣
Dekhte hai ki Sonali kuch ya bahut kuch karwa thi in dono se😈🤣
Ye Anjali drugg kaha chupake layi hogi.. 🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I thought I don’t want to hear Dhwani anymore but I don’t like Daksh calling her Purvi 🤢
Yeah When he says purvi it Sounds like he is somehow tainting it
Nani still thinks Daksh can marry purvi?! How weird😲
Anjali chup kar ja
Kameenepan ki hadd paar kardi un logo ne seriously
Ye Anjali drugg kaha chupake layi hogi.. 🤔🤔🤔
I don't want to comment 🤣🤣🤣
Y is nani not understanding that whtever happen bet PurVir is bet hubby-wifey stuffs ...y is ardent for D to be with Pur???
Pagal aurat🤢
Vir carrying Purvi was a body double 🤣