Exams are going on, that's why less active
Will be back 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Exams are going on, that's why less active
Will be back 😊
Awwie best of luck for those my dear😃
A D I L I E 



❤️❤️❤️


Time for some damage control I suppose.
Don't know where to find the video
**** Edited****
Found the reel
https://twitter.com/IamnotSuvi/status/1441665203033100292?s=20.
https://twitter.com/shreeya1004/status/1441663921299935235?s=20.
I think they released that dance video
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
https://twitter.com/shreeya1004/status/1441663921299935235?s=20.
I think they released that dance video
it is not it is some sponsership shaheer sheikh tagged Gashmeer to do it he did it with his costar too
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Time for some damage control I suppose.
Don't know where to find the video
**** Edited****
Found the reel
https://twitter.com/IamnotSuvi/status/1441665203033100292?s=20.
Thanks for sharing flowerhater . Don’t think it is their dance video but they still look cute