Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

It's good that something else is being shown instead of only mental harassment of the FL. It just seems a bit odd to me that there's so much of tension going on in Virat's life right now and he manages to be in a mental space to do a perfectly choreographed danceBut I guess that's Indian TV😆Logic nahi lagaane ka, bas dekhne ka😆

The only avataar in which Virat is likeable these days is this when its boogie woogie on the show and he is dancing. 🙈😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aag lage basti mei, hum apni masti mei 

Shyama9090 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We have to ignore all this guys..  

Should I tell u guys one thing ?? They r doing all this to rile up fans .. they want audience to talk about show .. as fans have successfully avoided the roka couple n  their antics .. didn't even bash makers.. 

Now new show will come on zee at 8 pm 

So the makers want audience attention to be on ghum

Sitara will never let go the time slot 8 pm n ghum from his hands. After many years SP got back the time slot because of ghum..

So the channel will do everything to keep the audience hooked.. everything means everything 

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a fun segment, specially looking forward to Neil’s dance. Will miss sairat but wouldn’t have made sense for them to do anything in these circumstances.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Gul didi iss cross over ke liye maan kaise gayi bey. Hamara sasta show kisi bhi cross over ke laayak nahi hai yaar.

Sitara ke aage kisi ki nahi chalti, shaayad isiliye. Hmmmmm.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

True. Also Sai is on her way to leave Chavan Niwas. When and at what moment is the question

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKFOj5qDo9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUKKh_jKhbY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Virat and Samrat bring the Ganpati murti home. Virat is happy and is dancing. Cheeku from the other show js also here. There is a serial cross-over.

Neil dancing with that child actress is so damn cute. Love how she keeps up with neil effortlessly. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sammy17

Neil dancing with that child actress is so damn cute. Love how she keeps up with neil effortlessly. 

She was super dancer chapter 2 winner

Edit: Sorry wrong info, she was the finalist, winner was someone else

Edited by Devikadish - 2 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Shyama9090

We have to ignore all this guys..  

Should I tell u guys one thing ?? They r doing all this to rile up fans .. they want audience to talk about show .. as fans have successfully avoided the roka couple n  their antics .. didn't even bash makers.. 

Now new show will come on zee at 8 pm 

So the makers want audience attention to be on ghum

Sitara will never let go the time slot 8 pm n ghum from his hands. After many years SP got back the time slot because of ghum..

So the channel will do everything to keep the audience hooked.. everything means everything 

@bold:

I agree. The online hype has significantly reduced since the disrespectful comments by the particular cast member and inaction of PH or the channel and this is just a silly attempt from their side to rile up the online audience. It was only when they realized the damage, did the reels etc started coming like crazy even though it wasn't Sairat. People notice these things but apparently, they think that the entire online FD comprises of naive early teenagers that can be persuaded with a little 1-2 minutes of Sairat lollipop. heck, even teenagers are not that dumb as they make them seem. I just show my disappointments every now and then. I stopped caring a long time ago. smiley37🤣

Edit: Also, just a piece of friendly advice. please try and refrain from showing your frustrations of the real couple otherwise you might get into trouble with the DT. Just do not concern yourself with them at all. I know it's difficult but just try ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago