Riyu babe we are in Top 2 in hall of fame 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Riyu babe we are in Top 2 in hall of fame 🥳
Usmein hi toh fun hai🤣
I think today I need to make Chat Club #2 🥳
really!!! Wow! We should b given some award for the consistency😆Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Riyu babe we are in Top 2 in hall of fame 🥳
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
really!!! Wow! We should b given some award for the consistency😆
Yeah that's true 🤣
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
yes!!!! Finally
Shazzy ne priya k one liners ka thread bnane ko bhi bola tha but I just totally forgot🤔
Will do some edits first for that thread.
chalo... Ab thodi der we can chat uske baad fir se shaam ka dinner....
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
chalo... Ab thodi der we can chat uske baad fir se shaam ka dinner....
Arre to mera rest time kb hoga 😆
kanjoos IF vale nhi dete😆