I cannot understand Hindi much. when I listen I can manage to some extent. But not all.
Ranisa is Chalak lomadi.😉.. And veerani gai hai bilkul..😒😒
..... . Ram milai jodi... ❤️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I cannot understand Hindi much. when I listen I can manage to some extent. But not all.
Ranisa is Chalak lomadi.😉.. And veerani gai hai bilkul..😒😒
..... . Ram milai jodi... ❤️🤣
u don't care anything that's why CVS forget about ur love story 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
I don't care🤣
lols sure she will be gone in hell only because of her bad Karma 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
she still have time to change herself. If it was her real death she will be gone to hell for all she had done🤣
Even if I care CVS would forget my love story. That's how they are🤣 I can read them too. I am a lawyer🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
u don't care anything that's why CVS forget about ur love story 🤣🤣
RanVeer jodi is Matarani milai jodi hai 🤣
Ranisa is Chalak lomadi.😉.. And veerani gai hai bilkul..😒😒
..... . Ram milai jodi... ❤️🤣
she said RaniSa is cleaver fox n VeeRani pair is match made by lord Ram.Originally posted by: caller123
I cannot understand Hindi much. when I listen I can manage to some extent. But not all.
lols u r a lawyer n they forget that too that's why they don't show ur lawyer giri in the show 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
Even if I care CVS would forget my love story. That's how they are🤣 I can read them too. I am a lawyer🤣🤣
Thanks a lot Pari❤️🤗Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
she said RaniSa is cleaver fox n VeeRani pair is match made by lord Ram.
True. I agree with her
u r most welcome Kate 🤗❤️
True. They have forgotten that too. But I cannot forget when I am here,🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
lols u r a lawyer n they forget that too that's why they don't show ur lawyer giri in the show 🤣🤣
Coz as Kate , when I took his role I gave some qualities of mine to him🤣🤣 Rish too did to Veer.🤣🤣
We cannot do dumb roles forever🤣 That way they got some intelligence🤣