yaar aapko kitne din hogaye episodes na dekhte? There is a Ganesh utsav at CN 🙄
Sorry….aap gusa hogaye…
no yaar I was pulling your leg. I never get upset on anything on forum. Chill 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar aapko kitne din hogaye episodes na dekhte? There is a Ganesh utsav at CN 🙄
Sorry….aap gusa hogaye…
no yaar I was pulling your leg. I never get upset on anything on forum. Chill 🤗
Oh that’s why virat was making faces: 🤣
ghum ganja belongs to chawanis and didi ka prem...
Omg… I hate chakras🤣 none of these ppl show an iota of decency..😡
*washes my eyes out with bleach*....is it possible.. p..p..p..Pooja....😲...u took so long tidying up the pooja saman you missed all the taunting fun🤣
Yay virat leaned away while didi is serving.
Long sequence at the dining table. Vaise, Virat didn't like the special pitttza too much. He tasted it and looked impassive. For namesake he said...alag hai🤣
Cheap thrills I got
Oh that’s why virat was making faces: 🤣
Every damn idiot there are speaking I’ll of Sai yaar.. how else would Virat look
Originally posted by: tinafans
oh I m late 🤣
Virat took 1yr to book honeymoon/anniversary...you're still early by that record....🤣
Yay virat leaned away while didi is serving.
See the happiness at small mercies🤣