It’s up! Precap is in ig
Sai plans escape and asks Devi not to tell anyone. Virat heard the conversation
Virat is confused🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s up! Precap is in ig
Sai plans escape and asks Devi not to tell anyone. Virat heard the conversation
Virat is confused🤣
Seen as though no update here...I'm following sairatmagic fir the update now 😆
No one has updates yaar, without hotstar and Hulu 😆
Originally posted by: tinafans
oh I m late 🤣
hum ek se badkar ek hain addiction mein 🤭
How can you forget about sairat magic 🤣
please make this torture end....
The other nutmeg is also me.
Btw the precap is for entire week 🙄
haha....I ran here to tell about precap but already 3 people uploaded🤣
It’s up! Precap is in ig
Sai plans escape and asks Devi not to tell anyone. Virat heard the conversation
Why is Sai all decked up in sari to leave home?
Didi made spl breakfast 🤣Ashwini, MB, Sammy all r praising her..