Originally posted by: JayashreeR
ani is captain but u are vice captain.. 😆
Can I not be the parrot on the pirates ship?
Just chill , chat, repeat - and be free as a bird... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
ani is captain but u are vice captain.. 😆
Can I not be the parrot on the pirates ship?
Just chill , chat, repeat - and be free as a bird... 😆
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
I know this would ur answer🤣
He won’t have time to retaliate
My dr poor Sai 😭
God save him 🤣
dont feel bad for him - he likes it that way too
the power of surprise element 😆
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
dont feel bad for him - he likes it that way too
the power of surprise element 😆
I pray and wish he doesn’t get petrified 🤣
If not all the best for ur mission!!
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
I pray and wish he doesn’t get petrified 🤣
If not all the best for ur mission!!
Raghav is chill

Originally posted by: RishuDarling
you saw The Gif?
hey, how do you feel about #FarMi?
Farhad and ACP Laxmi?
Ofcourse I did🤣
All thnx to Anika😆
Farmi😲
Ye kab hua ? Kaise hua ?
Gifs provide karo😛. If they win me over ......den I will have another ship to ship😛😆
Anywys dont like AmHad
See this ppl🤣🤣🤣 And you still say ManAv is titanic 🤣🤣
I'm going to hell for this😭😆
Gimme some holy water---they have reached the 3rd base already while other ships are still hanging around the first base😆
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
manav is does not exist for me and will never get a place in my list mentioned it for u 🤣🤣... 😈
Whatever the reason is, the fact remains ki ManAv got into your list🥳🤣
Matlab come here...let me hold you, and love you and protect you🤗☺️🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
🤣
Raghav Farhad Sunny Mandar 🤣
Raghav and
Mandar will never be together 🤣
Accha but this gif says otherwise☺️🤣
