Any new scened of RaNny?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any new scened of RaNny?
Uff ka chemistry haina? 😎🤣
Hvnt watched the show in the longest time🙈🙈🙈
lol Sunny🤣..he's a complete comedic package now😆
but his some antics r hateable😡😆
lol Sunny🤣..he's a complete comedic package now😆
but his some antics r hateable😡😆
He is unbreathable these days 👿👿Ashu and he deserved jhadu session from pallu badly 👿👿
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
He is unbreathable these days 👿👿Ashu and he deserved jhadu session from pallu badly 👿👿
I know Gayu😡😵

See this ppl🤣🤣🤣 And you still say ManAv is titanic 🤣🤣
I'm going to hell for this😭😆
See this ppl🤣🤣🤣 And you still say ManAv is titanic 🤣🤣
I'm going to hell for this😭😆
Now I can’t control my laughter 🤣