Friday ke baad I won't be able to even if I want to🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Friday ke baad I won't be able to even if I want to🤣
They are Yaar in Pyaar 🤗
🤣
So you are trying to fall out of the zone only to be pulled back into it?🤣
Wah! Kya logic hain👏
Pehle hi bata deti hoon, issbar jo zone mein aaogi bohot bura phansne wali ho
Abhi gayu aaygi na tumhe automatically pyaar dikhna shuru ho jaayga😂
Friends who fall in love... These are my favorite kind of lovestories
I like your one track mind 😎
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Abhi gayu aaygi na tumhe automatically pyaar dikhna shuru ho jaayga😂
Na baba na, SaiShi who are they? Mein toh nahi jaanti 😃
🤣🤣🤣
I can see only birds eye like Arjun of Mahabharata 😔
Tazbu babies ko nayi jagahein suggest kardo doston . Kitna meetha khaayngey . Vaise hi itne sweet hain 😂
https://twitter.com/rekhaveeni/status/1440733681090322454?s=19
I like these love stories to❤️❤️
Par filhal ke liye mujhe SaiShi kaun hai yeh nahi patha 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0