Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Ek taraf likes ka level badh raha dusri taraf posting ka 😆
Kuch din mein buttereditsx waale post karne lagega ye 🤣
Woh wale posts will give rise to TC articles 🤣
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Men in uniform is uber hot. There's something extremely masculine in a man wearing a uniform because it's a risky and physical job....
No comments on Saishi. I didn't feel he looked more hot than usual. I prefer seeing him in casual hoodies. I loved his chess playing outfit a lot.
SAME! His maroon and black half sleeves hoodie during the Mandaar DNA test fiasco when he was taking care of Pallavi's burnt fingers was GORGEOUS! He looks SO hot and I wish we got more of him in that outfit. 4 second ka scene tha and I'm still lattoo over that look!
Tha kis episode mein lekin? Aaj ki?
Hum dono ka aaj aur kal shayad alag hi ho
I meant Sept 21st ki episode mein ya 22nd ki episode mein??
That was 2 episodes back. India ka Monday episode I guess.
Originally posted by: joliefemme
I meant they are in character despite the pose....idk if u understood what I meant 😆
Accha i thought you meant it was part of a scene.
Jo bhi hain raghvi / saishi sai ki song choice🔥
SAME! His maroon and black half sleeves hoodie during the Mandaar DNA test fiasco when he was taking care of Pallavi's burnt fingers was GORGEOUS! He looks SO hot and I wish we got more of him in that outfit. 4 second ka scene tha and I'm still lattoo over that look!
Yes his favourite look for me till date. I also love his blue tee he wore in the anjali disco wala epi... He looked hot in that as well
Friday IV ke baad aane waale hain 1-2 articles tallichakkar ke. Brace yourself😂
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Friday IV ke baad aane waale hain 1-2 articles tallichakkar ke. Brace yourself😂
Arruuuu 2 days to go.... Trust me our AT stalkers ki party hai....
We are moving to PMs peeps if we get any hints...
Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123
Friday IV ke baad aane waale hain 1-2 articles tallichakkar ke. Brace yourself😂
That Ravan guy he's taking an eternity to post the interview... 😳 And here I am missing Saishi content sooo much... Daily dose milne ke used to hogaye hain... And then the discussions here are a treat to read 🤭❤😂
But aaj it was no Saishi content ... Even Raghvi bhi nahi...🥲
Originally posted by: joliefemme
Arruuuu 2 days to go.... Trust me our AT stalkers ki party hai....
We are moving to PMs peeps if we get any hints...
I hope it will be worth the wait 😋
Ji haan PM-PM khelengey if we get juicy content 😂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0