I’m pretty sure even he got slapped a few times, but this post was made before that generation leap 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I’m pretty sure even he got slapped a few times, but this post was made before that generation leap 🤣🤣🤣
I will follow you to the ends of the earth 🤣
I don't think you can catch me 🤣🤣
You know what this means right? 🤣
You'll have to roam here alone until someone else shows up 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You know what this means right? 🤣
You'll have to roam here alone until someone else shows up 🤣
I’m going on my morning run anyways so that’s fine 🤣🤣
Then I'm going to hide wherever I get place 🤣🤣
how long will you hide? 🤣
Till this AT gets over 🤣🤣
we’re almost halfway done 🤣
Then drag this with others 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k