Itv ka itihas gawa hain aisi charector aage Chalke kya kya ho jate hain
I don't have any hope just loving the show now and at present he is blessing to not only Anupama but itv 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Itv ka itihas gawa hain aisi charector aage Chalke kya kya ho jate hain
I don't have any hope just loving the show now and at present he is blessing to not only Anupama but itv 🤗
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Itv ka itihas gawa hain aisi charector aage Chalke kya kya ho jate hain
I don't have any hope just loving the show now and at present he is blessing to not only Anupama but itv 🤗
Toh anuj ka character kya hojayega ?? Sorry I dont watch tv so much.
You can't say anything all depends on trps charector here change overnight enjoy as long you can watch 🤗
Right now anuj is white collar hero but I expect him to be rough & tough with vanraj as we all know this selfish monster man. & I believe after watching yesterday episode where he said the day if anu can't handle vanraj he will enter the scene so I expect him to be rough in future.