But i never thought i would found somebody who live in US, same state and then city😅
pure coincidence at that 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But i never thought i would found somebody who live in US, same state and then city😅
pure coincidence at that 🤣🤣🤣
mauka mil gaya tumhe aag lagane ka ? 🤣
But i never thought i would found somebody who live in US, same state and then city😅
You'll find many more US wale in Pandya forum🤣🤣
this is the biggest bewafai 🤣 janta maaf nahi karegi
We are almost there
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i will take that as compliment 🤣
I'll tag you Mrs. Kakkar if you do that 🤣🤣
really? 🤣 I don’t know if I want to go then 🤣🤣
How r u not asleep yet?
My mom starts yelling if I don’t wake up early which I don’t because i spend my time here instead of sleeping 😂
naturally abhiya. I dont even know the other one. Not that it matters 🤣
How r u not asleep yet?
My mom starts yelling if I don’t wake up early which I don’t because i spend my time here instead of sleeping 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Sheer willpower
Also because I have relatives over and they’re all still talking on loudspeaker mode
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k