Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Meghs is expert for that. I never remember 🤣
Another talent I didn’t know I had 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Meghs is expert for that. I never remember 🤣
Another talent I didn’t know I had 🤣
Does anyone know how many posts needed for another promotion?
You'll become a dazzler after completing 2500 posts 😆
in that case i am going to turn signatures off 🤣
I learnt an important lesson today. After this i would never ever tell anyone my location again nor would i ask such questions 😂
That's why I never ask more than a name 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
in that case i am going to turn signatures off 🤣
But what about my siggie 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
in that case i am going to turn signatures off 🤣
You're very bad Nikks 💔🤣🤣
But i never thought i would found somebody who live in US, same state and then city😅
this is tricky 😳
i will take that as compliment 🤣
She's ditching Abhiya because of ShiVi 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k