Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I think he was half suspicious about her faking her illness during the award function, i guess. so asks her to take second opinion. She fakes some emotional drama. he sits next to her and asks her to take care or 

when sai comes with food and gives him a death stare πŸ˜†

Later in the room, sai acts moody and he keeps giving  explanation on why he had to console her. I think emon acts being upset. I think. Virat will be super tensed that night, i guess he foreboded some drama already. 

And the next day, samrat accuses him of impregnating her. 

I think he will be angry that what she has been doing with nayi shuruwat is all fake, if she still faking this pregnancy thing. I think he was talking there more of a brother, because she was betraying samrat all this while.

When she doesnt come clean, he will be super scared that Sai will misunderstand him. There is a beautiful conversation between them, where he asks her whether she trusts him and all because he doesnt want to lose her over false accusations. He will be preparing her, before revealing whats happening when samrat comes and reveals it. But Sai stands by Virat and confronts pakhi the next day in front of the family. She warns her that if pakhi doesnt take test the next day, she will make sure she goes to jail πŸ€£

That much I know. But yes virat falls for Pakhi's trap again!! 

Rest asmi can translate

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Well the guy does need a wake up call to see the pretense his bhabhi is doing these days. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sadiltl

I think he was half suspicious about her faking her illness during the award function, i guess. so asks her to take second opinion. She fakes some emotional drama. he sits next to her and asks her to take care or 

Later in the room, sai acts moody and he keeps giving  explanation on why he had to console her. I think emon acts being upset. I think. Virat will be super tensed that night, i guess he foreboded some drama already. 

I think he will be angry that what she has been doing with nayi shuruwat is all fake, if she still faking this pregnancy thing. I think he was talking there more of a brother, because she was betraying samrat all this while.

When she doesnt come clean, he will be super scared that Sai will misunderstand him. There is a beautiful conversation between them, where he asks her whether she trusts him and all because he doesnt want to lose her over false accusations. He will be preparing her, before revealing whats happening when samrat comes and reveals it. But Sai stands by Virat and confronts pakhi the next day in front of the family. She warns her that if pakhi doesnt take test the next day, she will make sure she goes to jail πŸ€£

Rest asmi can translate

I m gonna tell you dialogues:

Rono says: "Humara Rishta, mujhe haq deta hai tumpe"

Nahi deta kya??

Also, after RK pregnancy is announced:

Rono: RK ne mujhse jhooth kyu bola ki Badshah(samrat) aur uske beech koi rishta nhi bana.

Kyu woh kal fir mujhe keh rhi thi ki woh mujhe bhool nhi sakti, phir!!

From what I understand, these dialogues is Rono had remiscient feelings always, but he never gave RK the rope like Virat does!!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: nutmeg7

Well the guy doesn't need a wake up call to see the pretense his bhabhi is doing these days. 

I seriously don’t understand why can’t they move to police quarters . I mean why?! It is so simple. And I am sure Aai will support too

pS: then I realize it is a soap afterall!

Sairat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

No he was not... Badshah says that the child is not his because he has never had any relationship with her and gives an accusatory glance at ROno and leaves them and ROno was angry on why she is letting him assume things, this is not true.. To that RK says, what can she do if Badshah is thinking all that..ROno calls her a cheap woman...

The food instant I guess is much later, after Badshah is dead not during this time.. 

No, this is S11 Ep 17 before doc announces RK pregnancy and she fakes getting ill and imagine Pulkit catches her lie but not our IPS officer.

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sairat

I m gonna tell you dialogues:

Rono says: "Humara Rishta, mujhe haq deta hai tumpe"

Nahi deta kya??

Also, after RK pregnancy is announced:

Rono: RK ne mujhse jhooth kyu bola ki Badshah(samrat) aur uske beech koi rishta nhi bana.

Kyu woh kal fir mujhe keh rhi thi ki woh mujhe bhool nhi sakti, phir!!

From what I understand, these dialogues is Rono had remiscient feelings always, but he never gave RK the rope like Virat does!!

exciting days ahead πŸ€—

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay I was confused...here is the translation..

RK was not keeping well for a long time and everyone is worried. Badshah Imon and Rono come after the ceremony to sit with her..Ananyo asks her to take one more consultation. He is not able to gauge the reason for RK feeling dizzy... Badshah leaves out wth Ananyo and Imon gets to get some food, leaving the two alone....

ROno and RK talk about why RK hid the entire details about why she is feeling dizzy. Something should not be this wrong..

RK says you should be happy ROno, if something happens to me, you should pray for that, you get peace in your life.

Rono says, what is all this that you are saying RK, Did you not see Dadabhai's concern for you? He will not be able to see you this way..DOnt say all this..And do you think I am so inhuman that I would want you dead to have peace in my life...What is going on in your mind..

Rk says I think I would not survive..MY time is over...And I should go away and this is the right thing to happen to me...Thats why I dont want any doctor tomorrow..

ROno says you will let the doctor see you and if you dont I will get the doctor

RK says do you have any right on me Rono..(Rk sees Imon at the door)

Rono says the right never went away RK, the way it was before, its the same now...

RK says please go you have wasted enough time...

ROno says, things would not work the way you want...

Rk says go to your room...

Rono says what are you going on and on about your room/ my room...This is my house, do you have any problem if I stay here in this room.

RK takes talks about wanting Mukti... ROno says, is it easy to get Mukti , that you will get.. RK says I want it now, I have disrupted someone's life, I have been obstacle to someone, I want Mukti for that man..I am not able to survive, I cant ...so please give me mukti... I want to leave this life and go..

Rono says, If you ask me getting death is not a punishment... The obstacles you created in my life, you cant get that punishment from me...He says, relationships dont end this way, with you my relationship is always there...a relationship of friend and a family member...Things ended, but this relation will there and I am asking to get treated by the doctor with that right and I will not give you Mukti...That is why saying, take care of yourself, eat food/ medicine and get checked tomorrow...

Rk calls ROno near her ..Rono stands near her bed and says what... RK asks her to hold her hands...Rono takes her hand sits on the bed and says why what happened...RK says she is feeling very cold...ROno says nothing is there temperature is normal..Rono says nothing has happened to you, you are taking a lot of tension, thats why its happening...The keep holding hands and RK sees Imon...again

RK says please enter, I am not sure since how long have you been standing there, I gave you so much trouble...Rono leaves RK's hands..

Imon says no , no ...how can you give me any trouble...Imon says I will not be able to feed you RK di, when I went downstairs I saw MIL needs me, asks Rono to feed her...

ROno says me

Imons says why ? Cant you feed her? and looks at ROno angrily...

ROno says no

Imon says Why not, you are sitting here, do this job as well...Feed her...I am going..ROno looks a tiny winy bit guilty...

RK self talks...You have given me enough pain, now its your turn to see how it feels...

Imon and Rono have a fight in the room..They also have some issues w.r.t. SHivani's ex that Imon wants to bring here...

When pregnancy is revealed...

Badshah thinks that Rono is the father... And Rono thinks RK talked so much about accepting none other than him..And she had such good relationship with dadabhai and she was hiding it all...What was the point of hiding all this from me and everyone ...It had to come out and now its open that you and Dadabhai;s relationship is not unclean..you have a pure husband wife relationship...Then why were you doing all  that drama of wanting to die last night while holding my hands...You were doing drama about being unhappy.....Chi...RK...Chi ...Shame on you..

Rk asks you heard such a beautiful news and you are not happy...

ROno says, forget about my happiness...can you answer my question here...RK says yes please ask...Ask me whatever you want...I cant hide anything from you...

Dont lie RK, dont do drama...You talk something else and something else happens..Why did you lie that you are not able to move on with Dadabhai, you have no relationship with me...When you had such good relationship with Dadabhai...then why were showing the world something else. (I think Rono is pissed because he held somewhere himself responsible for RK's sad life) You were trying to gain symapthy.. He says, any relationship cannot be hidden...and starts to leave..

Badhshah hears that part and says I am sorry I heard you guys talk...I would not have entered if I knew you two are talking....And any way you will have to stop here for your private talks...

Rono says there is no private talk... I told her what I had to tell...

Badshah says what were you talking now... that?

ROno says if you heard what I wa ssaying, you woyuld not why was I saying that....If you did not, please ask RK

Badshah says I have no right, I dont get between two people and not even today will do that..He snaps as RK and also tells Rono to let Imon know about his cheating...

ROno says I have not cheated Imon ever...

Badshah says, you have time till tomorrow,...I will tell otherwise...

ROno says I am not able to understand what you are saying....

Badshah says seriously...Tell me onething, when everyone is happy, why is she not happy...DO you think I am an idiot? Blind?Answer me

ROno says what answer...I cant understand you...

Badshah says stop acting..there is a limit to everything.. If you still say you dont understand I would know this is all a conspiracy..

Rono what plan are you talking about..

Badshah says... I said what I had to say.. and other stuffs doctor had to say...he said..SO dont ask me anything...what you have to say please talk it with this lady...Question her... what she did, she did right or not....And Rk I will tell you one thing...The truth and lies in the life will be out in this life only...

Rono says, I am not understanding anything Dadabhai...

Badshah says how much drama  can you do... What has happened you will have to take the responsibility , you cannot put it on someone else ROno...

Rono : Which responsibility...

Badshah says still dont understand...I have made no relationship with your Bhabhi, to have a kid..And if you think I will take your resposnbility thats not happening... What happened between you, its between you...You cant shed your responsbility...Let Imon no, I will let her know otherwise...

Rono says : Dadabhai

Badshah says what you dont want let Imon know... 

RK says..I have no relationship with her...

Rk thinks how are you going to save your and Imon's relationship..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Sairat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Okay I was confused...here is the translation..

RK was not keeping well for a long time and everyone is worried. Badshah Imon and Rono come after the ceremony to sit with her..Ananyo asks her to take one more consultation. He is not able to gauge the reason for RK feeling dizzy... Badshah leaves out wth Ananyo and Imon gets to get some food, leaving the two alone....

ROno and RK talk about why RK hid the entire details about why she is feeling dizzy. Something should not be this wrong..

RK says you should be happy ROno, if something happens to me, you should pray for that, you get peace in your life.

Rono says, what is all this that you are saying RK, Did you not see Dadabhai's concern for you? He will not be able to see you this way..DOnt say all this..And do you think I am so inhuman that I would want you dead to have peace in my life...What is going on in your mind..

Rk says I think I would not survive..MY time is over...And I should go away and this is the right thing to happen to me...Thats why I dont want any doctor tomorrow..

ROno says you will let the doctor see you and if you dont I will get the doctor

RK says do you have any right on me Rono..(Rk sees Imon at the door)

Rono says the right never went away RK, the way it was before, its the same now...

RK says please go you have wasted enough time...

ROno says, things would not work the way you want...

Rk says go to your room...

Rono says what are you going on and on about your room/ my room...This is my house, do you have any problem if I stay here in this room.

RK takes talks about wanting Mukti... ROno says, is it easy to get Mukti , that you will get.. RK says I want it now, I have disrupted someone's life, I have been obstacle to someone, I want Mukti for that man..I am not able to survive, I cant ...so please give me mukti... I want to leave this life and go..

Rono says, If you ask me getting death is not a punishment... The obstacles you created in my life, you cant get that punishment from me...He says, relationships dont end this way, with you my relationship is always there...a relationship of friend and a family member...Things ended, but this relation will there and I am asking to get treated by the doctor with that right and I will not give you Mukti...That is why saying, take care of yourself, eat food/ medicine and get checked tomorrow...

Rk calls ROno near her ..Rono stands near her bed and says what... RK asks her to hold her hands...Rono takes her hand sits on the bed and says why what happened...RK says she is feeling very cold...ROno says nothing is there temperature is normal..Rono says nothing has happened to you, you are taking a lot of tension, thats why its happening...The keep holding hands and RK sees Imon...again

RK says please enter, I am not sure since how long have you been standing there, I gave you so much trouble...Rono leaves RK's hands..

Imon says no , no ...how can you give me any trouble...Imon says I will not be able to feed you RK di, when I went downstairs I saw MIL needs me, asks Rono to feed her...

ROno says me

Imons says why ? Cant you feed her? and looks at ROno angrily...

ROno says no

Imon says Why not, you are sitting here, do this job as well...Feed her...I am going..ROno looks a tiny winy bit guilty...

RK self talks...You have given me enough pain, now its your turn to see how it feels...

When pregnancy is revealed...

Badshah thinks that ROno is the father... And ROno thinks RK talked so much about accepting none other than him..And she had such good relationship with dadabhai and she was hiding it all...What was the point of hiding all this from me and everyone ...It had to come out and now its open that you and Dadabhai is not unclean...Then why were you doing all  that drama of wanting to die last night while holding my arms...You were doing drama...Chi...RK...Chi ...Shame on you..

Rk asks you heard such a beautiful news and you are not happy...

ROno says, forget about my happiness...can you answer my question here...RK says yes please ask...Ask me whatever you want...I cant hide anything from you...

Dont lie RK, dont do drama...You talk something else and something else happens..Why did you lie that you are not able to move on with Dadabhai, you have no relationship with me...When you had such good relationship with Dadabhai...then why were showing the world something else. (I think Rono is pissed because he held somewhere himself responsible for RK's sad life) You were trying to gain symapthy.. He says, any relationship cannot be hidden...and starts to leave..

Badhshah hears that part and says I am sorry I heard you guys talk...I would not have entered if I knew you two are talking....And any way you will have to stop here for your private talks...

Rono says there is no private talk... I told her what I had to tell...

Badshah says what were you talking now... that?

ROno says if you heard what I wa ssaying, you woyuld not why was I saying that....If you did not, please ask RK

Badshah says I have no right, I dont get between two people and not even today will do that..He snaps as RK and also tells Rono to let Imon know about his cheating...

ROno says I have not cheated Imon ever...

Badshah says, you have time till tomorrow,...I will tell otherwise...

ROno says I am not able to understand what you are saying....

Badshah says seriously...Tell me onething, when everyone is happy, why is she not happy...DO you think I am an idiot? Blind?Answer me

ROno says what answer...I cant understand you...

Badshah says stop acting..there is a limit to everything.. If you still say you dont understand I would know this is all a conspiracy..

Rono what plan are you talking about..

Badshah says... I said what I had to say.. and other stuffs doctor had to say...he said..SO dont ask me anything...what you have to say please talk it with this lady...Question her... what she did, she did right or not....And Rk I will tell you one thing...The truth and lies in the life will be out in this life only...

Rono says, I am not understanding anything Dadabhai...

Badshah says how much drama  can you do... What has happened you will have to take the responsibility , you cannot put it on someone else ROno...

Rono : Which responsibility...

Badshah says still dont understand...I have made no relationship with your Bhabhi, to have a kid..And if you think I will take your resposnbility thats not happening... What happened between you, its between you...You cant shed your responsbility...Let Imon no, I will let her know otherwise...

Rono says : Dadabhai

Badshah says what you dont want let Imon know... 

RK says..I have no relationship with her...

Rk thinks how are you going to save your and Imon's relationship..

Beautifully done!!

Just one thing, Pulkit sees through RK's drama but wanted to see what she will do, next?

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sadiltl

Rest asmi can translate

Imon was very upset.. I dont think she was acting..And rightly so what she heard was something that would make any wife upset...