faltu me ek letter waste. Isse acha necessary alphabets use kar lete. Kitne dare alphabets and sounds he jo english me cover nahi kar pate 🤣त, द, ण and bunch more
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
faltu me ek letter waste. Isse acha necessary alphabets use kar lete. Kitne dare alphabets and sounds he jo english me cover nahi kar pate 🤣त, द, ण and bunch more
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and while speaking to and two and too are same. Why thw hell make everything so confusing🤣
And why do we have good, better and best and not good, gooder and goodest 🤣🤣🤣
ok ok i will stop now 🤣 and in our defence, we were bullying the language not you. We have earned the right to do that given the despicable brotish history🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ok ok i will stop now 🤣 and in our defence, we were bullying the language not you. We have earned the right to do that given the despicable brotish history🤣
America was also once under British control 🤣🤣 so I can do the same 🤣
I’m a good teacher I promise
What kind of grammar is this 🤣🤣
mene bola join us here on this side and hum sath milkar unka majak udayege 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
America was also once under British control 🤣🤣 so I can do the same 🤣
I’m a good teacher I promise
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
mene bola join us here on this side and hum sath milkar unka majak udayege 🤣
nahi hota hai mujhse yeh kaam 🤣
Sorry I don't know you 🤣🤣
thats multiple choice question take your answer.
A) confusing
B) stupid
C) irregular
D) all of the above
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k