we are giving u so many chances. We are very curious albeit dedicated students 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
we are giving u so many chances. We are very curious albeit dedicated students 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
to chandelier me shh kaha se aya. And sh hi bolna tha to s kyun use nahi kiya c kyun kiya? And and what is the deal with w. I kean come on v kaafi nahi tha kya?
different sounds for same letters 🤣 and I don’t know about w 🤣
Then why is to and too pronounced the same 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
we are giving u so many chances. We are very curious albeit dedicated students 🤣
you’re bullying me 🤣
india me aao pata chalega kitne log mask pehnkar ghumte he. India is developing community immunity mot because of vaccine but because people dont follow govt guidelinea 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
to chandelier me shh kaha se aya. And sh hi bolna tha to s kyun use nahi kiya c kyun kiya? And and what is the deal with w. I kean come on v kaafi nahi tha kya?
Nikki in full form 👏🤣🤣
are are tussi na jao 😭Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I did but you guys are too mean 🤣🤣🤣💔 jaa rahi hu main dhundna mat mujhe
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and while speaking to and two and too are same. Why thw hell make everything so confusing🤣
I’m done here 🤣 Tata bye bye
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are are tussi na jao 😭
did you say something 🤣 sorry can’t hear
2.0 toh tum ho 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k