are letters nahi your vocal chords. Of they disnt bibrate u would have lot of trouble speaking 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are letters nahi your vocal chords. Of they disnt bibrate u would have lot of trouble speaking 🤣
but she approved my answer 🤣
That is bacha hua khana not jutha khana🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are letters nahi your vocal chords. Of they disnt bibrate u would have lot of trouble speaking 🤣
Oh you should’ve been more specific 🤣🤣
You don't have a choice🤣🤣
oh then how would u answer if somebody asked are u lying? 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
cat mean cat 🤣
lie can mean both, depends on the context
“I lie down in bed” versus “I tell lies.” 🤣
aur toh kya bolu phir? 🤣🤣 half eaten food
You don’t either 🤣
But currently she's busy proving you wrong🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oh then how would u answer if somebody asked are u lying? 🤣
no, I’m not lying
Or
Yes, I’m lying
🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k