It's called jaise ko taisa🤣🤣
You started it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's called jaise ko taisa🤣🤣
You started it 🤣
I just said the word you both are making a mountain out of a molehill 🤣
Still not promoted 🤣🤣
🤣🤣ek ladki thi stalker si. Post karne k liye taras thi. 6 years tak usne intejar kiya and then for use hum mile.
not when u do most likely 😆
You're asking that to a kumbhakaran like me?🤣🤣
Don't you know about my ghode gadhe business🤣
if IF safai abhiyaan got me during my absence I wouldn’t know 🤣
ahem ahem. Badi steamy series banani he tumhe ?! 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You're asking that to a kumbhakaran like me?🤣🤣
Don't you know about my ghode gadhe business🤣
I do 🤣 that’s why I refuse to accept your allegations 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just said the word you both are making a mountain out of a molehill 🤣
Ok time for your surprise hindi test 🤣
Tell the hindi version of it 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k