Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks for this post, Maroon. 🤗
KKG... such a comical movie it was.. 😆
I loved all the scenes in this movie..😳
Each and every actor acted their part well.. 👍🏼
P.S. Tagging few people here for their views on this movie..
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Thanks for this post, Maroon. 🤗
KKG... such a comical movie it was.. 😆
I loved all the scenes in this movie..😳
Each and every actor acted their part well.. 👍🏼
P.S. Tagging few people here for their views on this movie..
I loved this movie...😆
Absolutely Loved the movie! :)
Watched it with my family and remember the movie tugging at our hearts with its bittersweet story. The ending was a riot and very satisfying!😎😆
I watch the movie every time it's on TV... never gets boring...
This movie was such a breath of fresh air😎!
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I watch the movie every time it's on TV... never gets boring...
Which channel? Uh Sun TV?
I loved Munjaal 🤣
There are a few TV channels which show movies in UAE, forgot the names...
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Thanks for this post, Maroon. 🤗
KKG... such a comical movie it was.. 😆
I loved all the scenes in this movie..😳
Each and every actor acted their part well.. 👍🏼
P.S. Tagging few people here for their views on this movie..
I haven’t watched the movie. 😶
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbU5cg9DHm_/?img_index=1 igsh=MXFtZWswNnprYnA2cw==
https://x.com/i/status/2032100456328290748
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcRIMUeCqfy/?img_index=1 igsh=MWt3MHE1N3cycDhyYQ==
...
https://x.com/i/status/2068524090697355441
8