Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I need to try these! I have mornings where I can't even complete a sentence without choking.
There's a whole range of these drops, you can select depending on your allergies and consulting a doctor :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
I need to try these! I have mornings where I can't even complete a sentence without choking.
There's a whole range of these drops, you can select depending on your allergies and consulting a doctor :)
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
There's a whole range of these drops, you can select depending on your allergies and consulting a doctor :)
You too dear!
Mai soch rhi thi kahi khadoos shergil ki shi me girlfriend na ho or hamara hi popat ho jaye 😂😂
yeh wali paka nahi hai baaki pata nahi
Mai soch rhi thi kahi khadoos shergil ki shi me girlfriend na ho or hamara hi popat ho jaye 😂😂
I think it will be Param's family. His wife and daughter. Momani is heading towards major MU and then Karan will do his Tandav.
Has anyone seen this cos I do not want to be the only one freaking out!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
There's a whole range of these drops, you can select depending on your allergies and consulting a doctor :)
thanks a lot and also lets forward this to Sid so that his time in jail is more comfortable!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Has anyone seen this cos I do not want to be the only one freaking out!
This is the new promo! kind of intriguing it is so excited for it!
I have seen this but I am happyOriginally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Has anyone seen this cos I do not want to be the only one freaking out!
For cadets this will be a lesson too
Chahe kisiki kitni bhi respect kardo ya uski ahemiyat samajh lo
Asli ahemiyat tab hi pata chalti jab who dur hota hai
Duniya ka yahi dastur hai
Ahemiyat samjhi toh woh dur hai
Honestly I think Karan thinks its one more lie of Monami in favour of Sid being released coz of how determined she is about it
Monami you are now being irritating okay...
Stop babying Sid as if he's done just a small mistake and cant handle any punishment
I am okay with fighting about the food issue
But no punishment would make Sid even worse
The guy needs some punishment
Zindagi mazak nahi ki jab chahe jo jhoot kehdo chalega
You're just cementing Karan's belief that rich don't care about anyone but themselves
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Honestly I think Karan thinks its one more lie of Monami in favour of Sid being released coz of how determined she is about it
Monami you are now being irritating okay...
Stop babying Sid as if he's done just a small mistake and cant handle any punishment
I am okay with fighting about the food issue
But no punishment would make Sid even worse
The guy needs some punishment
Zindagi mazak nahi ki jab chahe jo jhoot kehdo chalega
You're just cementing Karan's belief that rich don't care about anyone but themselves
Sid is an adult and that is how Karan is treating him. In real world actions have consequences. Even now for Sid it's all about his feelings and what he wants, Sanju's feelings are nothing to him.