Both I literally can’t emote
What can I choose ok Pride
Omnipotent or Diabolical
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Both I literally can’t emote
What can I choose ok Pride
Omnipotent or Diabolical
You can't do this to meeeee
Choice between these two
NOOOO
Damn
I really can't
I love both of them EQUALLYYYYY
But choosing Uri (Shershaah, you have my heart ❤️)
Solo trip or Group trip
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
You can't do this to meeeee
Choice between these two
NOOOO
Damn
I really can't
I love both of them EQUALLYYYYY
But choosing Uri (Shershaah, you have my heart ❤️)
Solo trip or Group trip
I know it Is such a difficult choice
Group Trip
SRK or Aamir
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Both I literally can’t emote
What can I choose ok Pride
Omnipotent or Diabolical
Diabolical
Wicked or Malicious
Aamir
Hoodies or Jackets
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Good - a name that sticks and is of class..
salad with dressing or without? (I am seriously wondering - will go prepare now)
Without dressing .
Music or lyrics ?