I’m just gonna ship myself with Karan 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m just gonna ship myself with Karan 🤣
I've made another EDT, in case this finishes before I wake up
My name's even longer
Bas hum woh batate nahi🤣
They would kick me out already🤣😆
Ye bhi sahi hai!
Please be reasonable, not like Monu😆
Apni wali ko dekhkar toh dur se pranam kar deta hain 🤣
I am sure abhitak OS bhi likh daalti tu
Thank you Neha for update.
I am at episode 11. lot to catch up/
Don’t worry we will welcome you back😂
And what’s your name?
Not if you make their show superhit!