Aisa khauf hai DD ke screen space ka that I’m just relieved she ain’t anywhere in that trailer
I watched it twice just for that reason
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisa khauf hai DD ke screen space ka that I’m just relieved she ain’t anywhere in that trailer
I watched it twice just for that reason
TFS, let's see how this happens. I hope BS sees this & then gets reminded about how he said, he can't live w/o Imlie in any emotion the other day lol. 😂 🤣
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Kuch bhi ho bacha & sleeping with M need to be fake . AdiLie need to be together🤔 phir pyar kare fight kare angst kare . No problem😆
🤣 eggsatly snow ji ..ye BS or Imlie Jo bhi kare ..maare pite ekduste ko koi nahi but plz DD ko hataao in logo se bich SE bas ..
I just can't see her on my screen 😡
Makers has no new stories left !! Only old tracks ko Nayaa clothes de Diya ..🤪
Imlie is missing / kidnapped?? And this time BS will save her,??
But how does this related to DD and her kaands ?? Or just like last time AC kidnapped bs but Adi didn't bother to think how he got switch from one goons to other here too they will not disclosed it but because BS might expose the kidnapping gang and he will get back his job
Originally posted by: Panchhi1
Makers has no new stories left !! Only old tracks ko Nayaa clothes de Diya ..🤪
Imlie is missing / kidnapped?? And this time BS will save her,??
But how does this related to DD and her kaands ?? Or just like last time AC kidnapped bs but Adi didn't bother to think how he got switch from one goons to other here too they will not disclosed it but because BS might expose the kidnapping gang and he will get back his job
eha sab logan logic ko bhulchuke hai.. aap kaisan naahi bhulpayi
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Can we get a jungle mai mangal🤣 before Didi tighten her claws on Adi😆
Snow ji I salute your one track mind amid all this didiya induced negativity 🤣
I guess MC mother is the culprit she must have done something.. now a days story either about MC , KC AT and IT (imlie Tripathi 🤪)
new drama ek khatam ho Nahi rha new start
idle mind devil’s workshop famous AC has had previous experience of kidnapping Adi. So desperate as maa beti are won’t put it past them to sink lower in their plots. Desperation level rises every week.
Jaise itna torture by DD ke episodes ko bhi discuss karna nahi chit rahaa waise hi logic to normal insaan dhundh hi leta hai 😆
But yes our show's main theme is Vishwas not logic 😆
galti ho gayi 😆
Originally posted by: jperalta
Aisa khauf hai DD ke screen space ka that I’m just relieved she ain’t anywhere in that trailer
I watched it twice just for that reason
Hahah she is the real daayan iske liye haineoh dialogue jab koi bacha Shor karta hai toh maa kehti hai so jao nahi toh didi aa jaayegi
Maybe pregnancy will come up on Thursday or Friday and then court scene after which Imlie NDE to prevent final truth from emerging .. and Adi will react strongly to - even accuse and threaten Malini or Anu? Adi May withdraw case based on blackmail on Imlie’s life. Maybe wishful thinking and sounds too complicated. But I don’t even want to think about pregnancy after Imlie NDe. That means more torture continues with no end in sight