Right special agent Captain Faizi😂
I think koezi ship ki captain sumanji hongi 😂
I want it to be Karan!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Right special agent Captain Faizi😂
I think koezi ship ki captain sumanji hongi 😂
I want it to be Karan!!
Bhav de bhi kyun
Bande ki flirting talents itni khaas nahi ki madam patt jaye
Right special agent Captain Faizi😂
I think koezi ship ki captain sumanji hongi 😂
Hume toh Karan lagta hai captain
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Bhav de bhi kyun
Bande ki flirting talents itni khaas nahi ki madam patt jaye
Ikr!! I expected better from him 🤣
He won’t #KarMi ka sbse pehla shipper wohi tha or captain bhi
Faizi ka tumhare wali or Sanju ka aapke wali was 😂😂
Ek taraf se sumanji ek taraf se karan. Tabhi to barabar aag lagegi dono taraf se😃🤣
I know right
Like isse toh nahi honi flirting 🤦🏻♀️
Ek dusre ki bhabhi dhundne ka daitva leke rakha hai 😂
And he was introduced as “the flirt” 🤣
Would've said this if he flirted well and Koel ignored
He deserves for being so bad🙄