han... N I can't talk like that in other places?Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ah then you're in for a ride
CCs are the best to talk about anything and everything under the sun
Anyways we mostly talk about Ram n Priya only😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
han... N I can't talk like that in other places?Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Ah then you're in for a ride
CCs are the best to talk about anything and everything under the sun
Anyways we mostly talk about Ram n Priya only😆
many...
Arjun, ipk, yhm, geet,
I love Geet , yhm ,IPK
Though about IPKKND forum I know but geet and yhm no idea 🤔
Hey Jennie 🤗
Come here also and chit chat with us
yeah... Ipk is still on but geet n yhm are not having any activity...Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I love Geet , yhm ,IPK
Though about IPKKND forum I know but geet and yhm no idea 🤔
In a way yesOriginally posted by: CrookedSmile
han... N I can't talk like that in other places?
Anyways we mostly talk about Ram n Priya only😆
Hello di 🤗
Thank u for tagging me in here ❤️
There we go I have found a familiar person here too
Heya alexia 🤗u remember me?
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Hello di 🤗
Thank u for tagging me in here ❤️
There we go I have found a familiar person here too
Heya alexia 🤗u remember me?
Jen, my dear how can I forget such an amazing graphicer?🤗
How are you love?
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Knock knock!
Soul sister ❤️
Behen finally ek show jo hum dono dekh rahe hai I guess😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Jen, my dear how can I forget such an amazing graphicer?🤗
How are you love?
My dr Alexia ❤️🤗
I am doing good dr
How ru?
Oh my thank u for such a sweet gesture ❤️
So how is Ram and Priya fascinating you?
my dr Nakuul literally blows off people, how he is fairing in that department?