||••BALH S2 - Chat Club 1•• ||- Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

26.8k

Users

25

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Bhavi!🤗

CCs are best places to bond and interact tbh😆

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Bhavi!🤗

CCs are best places to bond and interact tbh😆


Yeah that's why I call you here


So many days passed yr we haven't talk.


Where were you ?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Arre ham dono hi hai jo yhan ghumte rehte hai 🤣

7IWAVRXDBIV3KAX7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03


Arre ham dono hi hai jo yhan ghumte rehte hai 🤣

Tum bhi toh gayab thi itni der tak...😒

I was alone😭

7IWAVRXDBIV3KAX7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Bhavi!🤗

CCs are best places to bond and interact tbh😆

though it's my first one... But I do agree😆
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

Tum bhi toh gayab thi itni der tak...😒

I was alone😭


Me so gayi thi 😆


Actually little bit tired so I dozzed off while watching big boss OTT🤣

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

though it's my first one... But I do agree😆


First one hai so jyada special hai dear🤗

7IWAVRXDBIV3KAX7 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03


Me so gayi thi 😆


Actually little bit tired so I dozzed off while watching big boss OTT🤣

Lol! That's good...

I was roaming here n there and was searching the forums of my fav shows that ended long back😒

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

though it's my first one... But I do agree😆

Ah then you're in for a ride

CCs are the best to talk about anything and everything under the sun

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CrookedSmile

Lol! That's good...

I was roaming here n there and was searching the forums of my fav shows that ended long back😒


Which one ?

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".