CVs forget a lot of names I guess🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
CVs forget a lot of names I guess🤣
this love at first sight mein attraction toh hota hai but aisa pyaar ke sab ko leh duba ladka nahi dekha thoda realistic dikha dete bhai
Sid be like -
Dil dooba dil dooba neeli aankhon mein yeh dil dooba..
Mehbooba mehbooba bas yeh jaan le mehbooba..
Ashique hoon deewana hoon tere liye kuch bhi kar jaaunga..
Ishq mein tere jeeta hoon tere liye hi mar jaunga
N sanju be like -
Jaa Mar jaa 🤣
Maar diya jaaye ke chhod diya jaaye
Bol tere saath kya suluk kiya jaaye
Qaid kiya jaaye ya chhod diyaa jaaye
Bol tere saath kya suluk kiya jaaye 🤣
What is Bala's real name? as bala was someone else who was a Ms then who is he?
Bala is that thief. Who got locked up in the jail with sid 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I was trying not to mention that. 🤣
Juju's journey will be the most interesting for this reason as well. Because each will help the other fly and then they will come together.
I'm all in for that
I was waiting for someone to say it from day 1?! 😆people probably forgot it 🤣
Catchup slot mein I am done up to 11 episodes.
Binge watching weekend se 😂
Awesome you are just 5 episode behind 🥳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Sid be like -
Dil dooba dil dooba neeli aankhon mein yeh dil dooba..
Mehbooba mehbooba bas yeh jaan le mehbooba..
Ashique hoon deewana hoon tere liye kuch bhi kar jaaunga..
Ishq mein tere jeeta hoon tere liye hi mar jaunga
N sanju be like -
Jaa Mar jaa 🤣
Maar diya jaaye ke chhod diya jaaye
Bol tere saath kya suluk kiya jaaye
Qaid kiya jaaye ya chhod diyaa jaaye
Bol tere saath kya suluk kiya jaaye 🤣
that's the situation right now and who ever is coming to help Sid (Monu and Bala) are drowning too 😂
I know he is that thief but he has a identity of his own too like his name and all which is not revealed and I don't think anyone questioned like Karan too
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol 🤣 Bechare seedhe saadhe Bala ko kya shaitaan ka saala bana diya. 🤣
Woh usk bgm tha.🤣
Abhi woh good boy bala hai Karan se rakshabandhan jo manaa li hai.. 🤣
but his dialogue was amazing today..
yeh aapki boat hai?? Arey aisi boat pe romantic date pe le jaao toh main abhi pat jaaon 🤣