Improvising after fan discussions- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

1.4k

Users

8

Likes

80

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Yes they do have IT cell who promote show on social media defend track and make a change if things are out of hand smiley36

I am sure they will come up with sharda hiding Mandar truth issue too because fans started to point out lately

Sadly makers are not understanding the core issue of the fans bashing/ criticism

There are so many things they need to fix instead of giving filler loop holes which doesn't make any sense

It is better to have one fix director instead having aaya gaya director because this affect execution of the show and character both and we feel inconsistencies with characters

They need to change writer who is giving faltu ka heavy dialogue. MHRW is today's show

They need to work on pallavi character and dialogue. She is most inconsistent character in this show lately specially since Mandar track

Editing department also need to improve

I am not saying you always listens to fans because fans can be wrong and biased but atleast look at quality of your own work

Stop butchering one character for other characters

Loopholes are getting bigger than story. As per ITV I can understand that loopholes and logic doesn't work here but here it is so obvious

armaanasya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Nonpareil


They can talk n make necessary business changes , to shardha she said it’s Abhishek fault n before Raghav she is saying he is responsible n … lol , anything talks dis palz lol . More than love , concern her ego got hurt n she taking tat out on Raghav like tat it’s coming out .



Haha she cared about sunny bet n taking tat out on rr n Raghav gonna get injection , broom stick , stick , injection in injection promo .


Raghav will be changed with injection


Image


🤪 🤣



Aaj kuch 'toofani' karte hain! Thumbs down in this case!

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Aaj kuch 'toofani' karte hain! Thumbs down in this case!


I didn’t get it ?


armaanasya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

Yes they do have IT cell who promote show on social media defend track and make a change if things are out of hand smiley36

I am sure they will come up with sharda hiding Mandar truth issue too because fans started to point out lately

Nah. Ab tak Deshmukhs ka ek bhi galti na hi reflect kiya hai na sudhara hai. Galat hai toh sirf Raos. But I do hope they show pallavi questioning that family over a lot of their misdeeds

Sadly makers are not understanding the core issue of the fans bashing/ criticism

There are so many things they need to fix instead of giving filler loop holes which doesn't make any sense

It is better to have one fix director instead having aaya gaya director because this affect execution of the show and character both and we feel inconsistencies with characters

They need to change writer who is giving faltu ka heavy dialogue. MHRW is today's show

Oh yes! Dialogues are too heavy and harsh! And that heaviness isn't well dealt with during closure of track

They need to work on pallavi character and dialogue. She is most inconsistent character in this show lately specially since Mandar track

She's the worst character in the show right now. The one who can be easily disliked. Because she's shown to be a hypocrite and one with double standards. And yes, that had started with mandar track and is continuing.

Editing department also need to improve

I am not saying you always listens to fans because fans can be wrong and biased but atleast look at quality of your own work

Stop butchering one character for other characters

Loopholes are getting bigger than story. As per ITV I can understand that loopholes and logic doesn't work here but here it is so obvious

armaanasya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Nonpareil


I didn’t get it ?


Haha that's the 'thumps up' tag line. But the story doesn't deserve a thumbs up, which is what I meant. Toofani I meant in raghav's context of aane wala toofan😆 okay don't kill me

d.padmini thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Shakti1604

If everything they are doing as per fan discussions, then they need to reduce drastically the tirade of Pallavi. So much of heavy duty dialogues packed in one episode. Her concern for Raghav, love for Raghav is getting buried under her so called ethics & morals, which she selectively unleashes on Raghav but not on the D family.


Seriously I felt like I am watching a documentary movie or attending a moral science lecture via online class..

Raghav too was out of character today, in the sense the raghav we know wouldn't hurt pallavi even when he is angry with her, like he brought Bappa home for her though he wasn't talking to her, so his shouting on her, manhandling and the precap is so unlike Raghav we know esp now that he is in love with her and few days back he said she and their relationship is his priority..

But having said that, pallavi's repeatedly saying u r wrong , I will change u, preaching and lecturing him would have irked anyone in his place.


As usual her dialogues didn't make any sense to me..one side she says she is trying to understand him and other side she wants him to change over .

I loved the part when raghav said I have accepted u the way u are, never questioned u but the problem with pallavi is she thinks she is always right and there is nothing wrong with her..

If the makers are really stalking I wish by the end of this track or during this track they show her realising that she is not always right and her main sahi hoom, and her lectures on values as per hee convince, is getting on our nerves .she did blunders during mandar track but never ever said sorry or apologized to raghav, just justified and kept explaining herself which needs to be toned down because that makes her unrelatable...

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Haha that's the 'thumps up' tag line. But the story doesn't deserve a thumbs up, which is what I meant. Toofani I meant in raghav's context of aane wala toofan😆 okay don't kill me


Oh ya wat toofan Raghav talking 🤔


Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: armaanasya

Oh yes. I wanted to make a mention of this myself ki CVS itna sun hi rahe hain toh pallavi ka lecture bhi kam kardo. I didn't see any one ounce of concern in Pallavi for Raghav today. It seemed like she was more on a mission to prove herself right than to save husband, more of I'm always right, of you will regret it later and I told you so.

I feel the cvs/writers have bitten off more than what they can chew this time because they have no idea about creating balance. Right now Pallavi is hell bent on changing him, which is coming across like I will accept you only if you become in a way that I can approve or is considered morally right by me. Her tirade of words.....👎🏼!!


Seating him down & explaining her concerns regarding the conduct of his business & how it could endanger him & the family would have been the mature way to deal with this. Instead for the drama effect they give nonsense dialogues to Pallavi, try to prove Raghav is a criminal who is destined to be doomed if he doesn't mend his ways like his wife wants.


If today's episode is any indication thenPallavi will continue harping like this only. She'all not accept stuff he has bought, start working or whatever. Will she start paying rent too for living in his house? Where is her character growth then? Seeing life in greys should be her lesson too, traumas shape people's perspective & harden views too is a reality. Change is the biggest reality of life, yes, but it becomes suffocating if it's for one party only, because it doesn't really add value to the relationship growth.


Final thoughts....contrived writing will come into play to settle matters with loopholes when the next track will be in place.

Edited by Shakti1604 - 5 years ago
Snoowfall thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

She did do major blunders during Mandar track…..I wish by end of this track…she understands real world does not run with morals…and she is not correct all the time.

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: d.padmini


Seriously I felt like I am watching a documentary movie or attending a moral science lecture via online class..

Raghav too was out of character today, in the sense the raghav we know wouldn't hurt pallavi even when he is angry with her, like he brought Bappa home for her though he wasn't talking to her, so his shouting on her, manhandling and the precap is so unlike Raghav we know esp now that he is in love with her and few days back he said she and their relationship is his priority..

But having said that, pallavi's repeatedly saying u r wrong , I will change u, preaching and lecturing him would have irked anyone in his place.


As usual her dialogues didn't make any sense to me..one side she says she is trying to understand him and other side she wants him to change over .

I loved the part when raghav said I have accepted u the way u are, never questioned u but the problem with pallavi is she thinks she is always right and there is nothing wrong with her..

If the makers are really stalking I wish by the end of this track or during this track they show her realising that she is not always right and her main sahi hoom, and her lectures on values as per hee convince, is getting on our nerves .she did blunders during mandar track but never ever said sorry or apologized to raghav, just justified and kept explaining herself which needs to be toned down because that makes her unrelatable...


Like I just wrote in my previous comment the writers have taken on a very big issue & they have no idea of balancing, without making one party overbearing & the other matching it with his reactions. No apologies or calling out the other wrong character is going to happen.

Related Topics

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".