Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aahrita

I have seen people here saying Ankit will not allow another ML in the show

Does he has any say on this? Like PH handles all this right? 

I am actually confused, if anyone knows pls tell me😳

same question i have. I don't think bringing new ML depends on Ankit tbh 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

It isn't. He isn't a well known name in industry to have such power. And Fateh's character individually don't bring much TRP. So makers can definitely experiment with new ML if they want and see how things go.

aahrita thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It isn't. He isn't a well known name in industry to have such power. And Fateh's character individually don't bring much TRP. So makers can definitely experiment with new ML if they want and see how things go.

That's why I was wondering!

He may make a move saying he will quit but the decision is totally of PH's right?

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok usually actors sign contracts with PH and channel. Six months ya one year ka. They can negotiate their terms depending on standing in industry. New comers can't negotiate much. Ankit has been around for 10 yrs and mid level standing hai. Reject karne ke baad negotiate karke aya hai. He can have a clause in contract that he will be the only ML till this contract expires itna he can do coz it's new PH. Based on success of show contracts are renegotiated. So now they r a success and show has done 6 months. Aage depends on trp. If it falls and his contract is expired then makers can obviously get second lead. Tab tak let's c.

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't think he is that powerful or anything. He will be definitely upset and that can affect offscreen equations and onscreen content. Only thing he can do is to threaten to quit. It will be up to makers to decide.

And quitting too would not work for most of the time, the makers may even decide to 🪓 his character and bring new ML. 

aahrita thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Ok usually actors sign contracts with PH and channel. Six months ya one year ka. They can negotiate their terms depending on standing in industry. New comers can't negotiate much. Ankit has been around for 10 yrs and mid level standing hai. Reject karne ke baad negotiate karke aya hai. He can have a clause in contract that he will be the only ML till this contract expires itna he can do coz it's new PH. Based on success of show contracts are renegotiated. So now they r a success and show has done 6 months. Aage depends on trp. If it falls and his contract is expired then makers can obviously get second lead. Tab tak let's c.

This one is a reasonable point! 

Thanks 🔥 😊

I was really confused with this!

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Also they will try to white wash him before the contract expires and if public accept it they will not look for new ML but if public rejects Fateh for Tejo they will have to bring new ML or may be bring Ankit jn different character. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arshi8927

Also they will try to white wash him before the contract expires and if public accept it they will not look for new ML but if public rejects Fateh for Tejo they will have to bring new ML or may be bring Ankit jn different character. 

If audience rejects him, they will kill Fateh and get his humshakal just like sirat in yrkkh.. Yeh hone ka chances is there 

Nuggetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi8927

audience is gonna accept him i have seen aunties saying anupma aunty looks good with vanraj ye to vanraj ka low version hai🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If audience rejects him, they will kill Fateh and get his humshakal just like sirat in yrkkh.. Yeh hone ka chances is there 

Y was naira rejected. I thought kaira were going good but kitna keechenge i guess. Now i heard moshin and shivangi are done and leap etc pata nahi. That one's been on forever