
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Maine kab jhoothi bola Ashi ko 😆
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Woh tharif nahi tha 🤣
Wait, are you happy you roast people? If so, sabse pehle aap alien ho
U know only this much about me, super 👏👏
Did you ever saw me roasting someone 🙄🙄??
Thank you for saying I am alien🤗
Toh tumhaara matlab kya hai bataao🤓
You're not only his defender but also his jabra fan (andha bhakti se one km dur ka fan).
Oh my 🤷🤷 take care of your health👍🏼
No problem and take your time😳
Missed you and come back to your sis🤗
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
You're not only his defender but also his jabra fan (andha bhakti se one km dur ka fan).
Thank you bean🤗 I don't know how you read my comments but always come on spot 😆. You are my slient lover 😳
Roasting and pulling the leg is different
I pull your legs like rahul bro , he always cool but you're fire band and cry
Neelu, aapne promo dekha na? What does Raghav say after Pallu says mein aayna dikhe khe rahungi and it's Pallavi Raghav Rao's vachan?
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Roasting and pulling the leg is different
I pull your legs like rahul bro , he always cool but you're fire band and cry
Oh🧐. Ok. I won't cry henceforth 👍🏼 Daatkar jawab dungi 🤗 like Rahul bhaiya