Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes very lucky❤️
Chalo i will catch you later guys.
busy with some work and have to finish up. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes very lucky❤️
Chalo i will catch you later guys.
busy with some work and have to finish up. 🤔
They should have evicted nikki much before instead of srj😡Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
ikr.... I don't on what basis they decide about who would remain and who would b evicted
iknow... It broke my heart... Undeserving got the chance and deserving got eviction..😒
I know.. it was surprising that she stayed for so longOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
They should have evicted nikki much before instead of srj😡
sure Bhavi... Come back soonOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Chalo i will catch you later guys.
busy with some work and have to finish up. 🤔
Hello friends! Anyone still awake?
OK no problem👍🏼Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Chalo i will catch you later guys.
busy with some work and have to finish up. 🤔
I felt very bad for srj😭Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
I know.. it was surprising that she stayed for so long
Hi hamare yaha to morning ho chuki hai😃. Waiting for today's episode🥳Originally posted by: foreverlazy
Hello friends! Anyone still awake?