Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Rumours chal rahe hai people are confused between arjun and divyanka
Arjun kitna jealous hai DT se
even darta bhi hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Rumours chal rahe hai people are confused between arjun and divyanka
Arjun kitna jealous hai DT se
even darta bhi hai 😆
She has a sportsmanship spirit and has a golden heart❤️Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
kudos to her👏
Btw i can see then also she is very simple no arrogance at all
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
vaise I vishes that SRJ would also have been there.... I guess he was better than arjun?
Even i feel same SRJ is better than so many contestants.
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
She has a sportsmanship spirit and has a golden heart❤️
that i agree she has a golden heart ❤️
vivek is lucky to have her.
ikr.... I don't on what basis they decide about who would remain and who would b evictedOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
I still watched but was very angry-%+ seeing nikki surviving for so long😡
ikr.... I wish he was there
I will not say jealous but he has a competitive nature and for that he can be selfish😊
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
I will not say jealous but he has a competitive nature and for that he can be selfish😊
yeah its true.
Yes very lucky❤️Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
that i agree she has a golden heart ❤️
vivek is lucky to have her.
Originally posted by: CrookedSmile
ikr.... I wish he was there
even he was feeling bad 😒 he cried during wild card task.