so gye the 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so gye the 😂
harryOriginally posted by: Mysterie_girl
None
But since I gotta select one so Fashion it is then
Harry or Hermione
Sanki or sunkee
🤢Both are horrible
But if I have to bear
Sanki🤢
Farhad-Pallavi or Farhad-Raghav 😆
Me, I think most of them associate jewels to Raghav now 🤣
Square coz Square shooter 😎
Football or Volleyball
farhad - raghavOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
🤢Both are horrible
But if I have to bear
Sanki🤢
Farhad-Pallavi or Farhad-Raghav 😆
Kirti or mansi
I don't like both but if I had to choose, then I feel Manasi is better because i don't feel she is against her family like Keerti is against Raghav (from the beginning) and now Amma
Raghav's Telugu
or
Pallavi's Marathi ??
Originally posted by: meghna1610
I don't like both but if I had to choose, then I feel Manasi is better because i don't feel she is against her family like Keerti is against Raghav (from the beginning) and now Amma
Raghav's Telugu
or
Pallavi's Marathi ??
Raghav's Telugu 😆
SKR or Shivangi
😆
Diamonds= Raghav😳
Circles ( bcz they are cute😆)
Thriller or Horror ?
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
😆
Diamonds= Raghav😳
Circles ( bcz they are cute😆)
Thriller or Horror ?
Thriller
Mobile games or PC games
i like both equally so its not possible to choose one but SKR is the reason i started watching mhrw so SKR.
mandar or sunny