Poll
Who gave the best acting performance in Dil Chahta Hai?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Amir is known to deliver and so is Akshaye in brooding/intense role..
But I was pleasantly surprised with Saif's comic timing.
Hmmm.... Nobody. Hate this movie with a passion. This movie changed the landscape of Bollywood forever. Bollywood is Bollywood for a reason.
I know Bhai was still rocking the box office afterwards. But even then they are not Bollywood. They are just over exaggerated south masala. Aamir came once in a blue moon. Same with Hrithik. Bollywood never same again.
Hmmm.... Nobody. Hate this movie with a passion. This movie changed the landscape of Bollywood forever. Bollywood is Bollywood for a reason.
I know Bhai was still rocking the box office afterwards. But even then they are not Bollywood. They are just over exaggerated south masala. Aamir came once in a blue moon. Same with Hrithik. Bollywood never same again.
Hmm...what type of Bollywood movies do you like?
Akshay Khanna. Amir and Preity's story was most boring out of all of them.
I loved Saif's performance....the laughs I get at his impeccable comic timing never fail to cease😊
Enjoyed Saif's parts the most. He was so natural.
Akshay is such a close second. He was too good in that movie.
Her❤️

From the above options, saif. His comedy timing and other scenes were amazing😳
Saif is great at comedy... He is funny even in serious and somber roles
Something about his voice and demeanor...
https://youtu.be/35jFpyKLkVI?si=5Zb9Pf_xCcpp8M_-
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dblk3pzoPws/?igsh=c3Nna2VsbzV1Mmhi
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9803
Hai Jawaani Toh Ishq Hona Hai OTT release Watch on zee 5 now
0