Waise yaar I am pretty much completely done with this show... I am just here for Sammy today 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise yaar I am pretty much completely done with this show... I am just here for Sammy today 🤣
I wrote an OS. did you read? Looks like you have no footprints in this forum anymore.😭
I wrote an OS. did you read? Looks like you have no footprints in this forum anymore.😭
Hiii 😊 Saw that you tagged me in something, did not know it was an OS! I will read later tonight and comment too ⭐️
I hope the episode is actually good as compared to precap.
They always show and we get our bezzati like this.
I hope the episode is actually good as compared to precap.
They always show and we get our bezzati like
Nah, I made the road trip today 😆
It's too exciting to watch alone 🤣
Originally posted by: U5YS5HMRVVJMBSUW
Waise yaar I am pretty much completely done with this show... I am just here for Sammy today 🤣
And the fandom too 😆
I hope the episode is actually good as compared to precap.
They always show and we get our bezzati like this.
It’s always a preamble to beizatti… this much expectations means epic beizatti to us🤣
Pata nahi yaar....Twitter is not giving up on SaiRat 🤣
I hope the episode is actually good as compared to precap.
They always show and we get our bezzati like this.
Even if beizzati happens today, at least Sammy will yell at Paapi... 🤣