Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MommaDarling
I lost it at TOP SECOND and VERTIKA 🤣 So these are the same people who spam Sony insta pages, good to see a face associated with the nameless spammers 🤣
Lo, felix ki sun li, baki log report kiya na?
Originally posted by: robedward
Yeh ek aur Gadheeeeeyyyyyy 🐴🐴🐴
I don't know kya kha ke paida hua, should take lessons from Esha 🤬
I had reported this channel multiple times. Please don't give that freak more views robz. Better remove the link
Meanwhile tusharshetty.forever is still banned by Instagram. Inki logic bhi kuch ajeeb hai 😕
Originally posted by: felixfelilah
I had reported this channel multiple times. Please don't give that freak more views robz. Better remove the link
Meanwhile tusharshetty.forever is still banned by Instagram. Inki logic bhi kuch ajeeb hai 😕
I reported too, still its out there 😡
Tushar forever ko kyun ban kiya????
Originally posted by: robedward
I reported too, still its out there 😡
Tushar forever ko kyun ban kiya????
That's what happens isn't it. Hatemongers will survive but the better people won't 😡
Idk what happened, she has yt channel. She said IG disabled her account, probably bcoz of people reporting. Kis wajah se who knows She was the biggest gatherer of votes for Flotus and had 30k+ followers, so I guess someone got jealous 🤪
Here's the channel -
Originally posted by: felixfelilah
That's what happens isn't it. Hatemongers will survive but the better people won't 😡
Idk what happened, she has yt channel. She said IG disabled her account, probably bcoz of people reporting. Kis wajah se who knows She was the biggest gatherer of votes for Flotus and had 30k+ followers, so I guess someone got jealous 🤪
Here's the channel -
Awwwwwwww... It's like a bird chirping "shittyyyyyyyy"
🤣🤣🤣
I think we do know who could report 🤣 after all comment se pata chal hi jata hein 🤣
Originally posted by: robedward
Awwwwwwww... It's like a bird chirping "shittyyyyyyyy"
🤣🤣🤣
I think we do know who could report 🤣 after all comment se pata chal hi jata hein 🤣
What is like bird chirping? The channel? Ya mereko bola kya
I mean yeah, but itni aasani se kaise disable kar li!? She didn't have any content for getting banned. I've reported so many hateful accounts on ig, meri to kabhi kisine nai suni 🤪
Originally posted by: felixfelilah
What is like bird chirping? The channel? Ya mereko bola kya
I mean yeah, but itni aasani se kaise disable kar li!? She didn't have any content for getting banned. I've reported so many hateful accounts on ig, meri to kabhi kisine nai suni 🤪
The first video was of Florina saying Shettyyyyy to Shilpa 🤣 and it sounded like a bird 🥰
U r not alone Felix mere dost, mere ek click report ki qimat bhi aaj tak kisi ne na chukai.
Any news on eliminations? 🤡
Originally posted by: MommaDarling
Any news on eliminations? 🤡
Our jasoosi has once again deactivated and dropped off the planet surface unfortunately 🤪
Also, is D3 finale same day as SD?