You're 29 or 30? 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You're 29 or 30? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
No I have this job because no one was there to volunteer for it 🤣🤣
but if we didn’t finish these ATs then tum kya karti? 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Thank you ❤️ I posted it in a previous AT and in the creations gallery 😆 so maybe you saw it there
Precious AT i am sure 🤣
I would've been happily roaming in other forums without a stress about anything🤣🤣
Yeah we have one more job for hrits. A vm on that na goriye 🤣
I already gave my submission for the next AT name 🤣
Ummmm meghs u wanna take this one? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I would've been happily roaming in other forums without a stress about anything🤣🤣
wow how sad 🤣 she’s forcibly staying here with us 😭🤣
Then part 4 for me 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k