Originally posted by: gayatherry88
This time I won't give 😔
Why I should prove Everytime 🤷🤷
Katti with you 😈
Yeh ghalat hai🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
This time I won't give 😔
Why I should prove Everytime 🤷🤷
Katti with you 😈
Yeh ghalat hai🥺
Maine nahi kiya kuchh 🥺🥺🥺
B- yeh hum jaise practical walo k liye ghor beizzati..🤔Originally posted by: gayatherry88
There is rumors and theories going on about raghav going poor so I just replied that 😆 because I love everything about Anna. He is flawed and practical. Both different personality and different ideology how they understand each pov and coming to common ground without hiding and lying each other is a track and it's required for their relationship.
Are nahin hoga
Sai never posts about dream sequence this seriously.
I know
I just can’t tolerate them after the drug kand they did
Montage mein bhi Sunke daal do
Itna pasand hain to
Phir dekho kitne din chalta hain
Raghvi ko side character bna diya hain
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
B- yeh hum jaise practical walo k liye ghor beizzati..🤔
I know lady bean you wants to put him under bus 😆
Hum toh tumhe miss kar rahe the 😭😭
Take my share and bang his head on the wall 🧱🧱
Make sure jhanvi is safe while banging the head 😆
I have one sister😔
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Sorry for all the tags today ☺️
I wanted to share this 😳
The way he looks at Pallavi like she is his whole world and in love with her cuteness and haq jataana❤️❤️😍
https://twitter.com/curiousalwayz/status/1439165258312994818?s=20
In awe 😍
https://twitter.com/curiousalwayz/status/1439165277761982467?s=20
I love how she has such sweet and small small wishes from him like a long drive, him feeding her.
Rather than asking for expensive stuff being a big jewellers wife.
It's these small small things that makes me fall in love with her all over again.