Kisiko mat batana ki maine aid aapko diya😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kisiko mat batana ki maine aid aapko diya😉

AppleOfEye

Happy happy birthday dear Razia!!
You're a sweet soul!! I loved Our conversations about foods & our similar choices!
Sending lots of love, hugs & duaa for you!!💓
Enjoy your day to the fullest!!🎉
-Asfiya 🤍
Thanks a lot Asfiya❤️ You're not any less Me too! Hope to have more interaction with you🤗
But I'm planning the other way🤣 Komolika jo hoon😈
Happy birthday Raziaaa, once again 🥳😘🎉❤🤗🤗 Hope you enjoyed your birthday to the fullest!

Priya185
Happy birthday Razia
You are a sweet girl. It’s nice talking to you. I hope we always stay friends.
Love Priya 

P.S you have the same birthday as my Mum
So are you! Thanks Priya❤️🤗
Happy Birthday to your Mum once again! Hope you're having a good day with her
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
But I'm planning the other way🤣 Komolika jo hoon😈
Then be ready for the prerna's to Sid's Anurag to give agnipariksha and yell at you and stuff😅
Originally posted by: tournesol
Happy birthday Raziaaa, once again 🥳😘🎉❤🤗🤗 Hope you enjoyed your birthday to the fullest!
![]()
Thank you very much Tiara❤️
The balloons are so pretty & cute
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Then be ready for the prerna's to Sid's Anurag to give agnipariksha and yell at you and stuff😅
Koi nahi, I'll have my way with them just by standing😎🤣

Just hope no one steals your curler😌

LazyBing
Happy Happy Birthday to the Komolika of IF🥳❤️🥳❤️

Except that she’s anything but like Nikka😌😍
On your Birthday, I hope all your wishes and prayers come true and may you be blessed with every happiness and joy in the coming year🥰 I hope Allah showers all His blessings on you and blesses you with good health, lots of success and all the good things in life

Always stay as sweet as you are❤️ Eat lots of cake today, party hard and have lots of fun with your loved ones! Happiest Birthday once again🥳🥳🥳🥳
Love,
Anmol❤️

Thanks you for the lovely wishes Anmol❤️ It's really a pleasure to get along with you. You're so cute always like this cute gif