Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Oh yeah Please.. Different possibilities.. Shower in jungle waterfall or shower in college, swim at a pond..
🤣🤣🤣
Please let your imagination go wild.. Still in limits 🤣
Ooh la la la ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Oh yeah Please.. Different possibilities.. Shower in jungle waterfall or shower in college, swim at a pond..
🤣🤣🤣
Please let your imagination go wild.. Still in limits 🤣
Ooh la la la ☺️🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Oh yeah Please.. Different possibilities.. Shower in jungle waterfall or shower in college, swim at a pond..
🤣🤣🤣
Please let your imagination go wild.. Still in limits 🤣
Shower in waterfall would be my pick 🤣🤣
I cannot do both 🤣 pick wild or limits 🤣
okay I will write after some other stories
Oh I feel like a boomer😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Shower in waterfall would be my pick 🤣🤣
I cannot do both 🤣 pick wild or limits 🤣
okay I will write after some other stories
Wild is my vote 🤣
I never said I won’t do it 🤣
Need to update FF tonight and write my five chapter ss 🤣 then I will write this one
mere saath dhokha hua hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Vampire and horrow do not equate in my mind 🤣
Horrow movies are just stupid in my mind 🤣
I know bollywood makes horror comedy 😆
But I think u can try Tumnadd
She might have used once or twice😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k