Originally posted by: LazyBing
Also Hinna and Meekas forte , they live in a delusional world called La La Land ☁️🤣
Oh you mean that world where you and Zayn are living a happy life together and Bo doesnt exist?😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Also Hinna and Meekas forte , they live in a delusional world called La La Land ☁️🤣
Oh you mean that world where you and Zayn are living a happy life together and Bo doesnt exist?😭
Ab to DP change karni paregi
🤔🤔
Alien hi to bula rahi hoon.. wo bhi cute sa
Thodi na surpanakha bula rahi hoon 🤔
Hi All,
I have extended the deadline till 7PM IST on 20/09/21.
Since some of you expressed that you are finding it hard to answer this round, I have decided to provide few popular emotional moments according to me for up to 4 questions for each sheep. You need to PM me your questions where you are having trouble and I will send you the episode numbers and some IPKKND written update sites.
You have a bit less than 2 days to submit your answers.
Please remember, we communicate about difficult questions and hints through private messages only until we reach the deadline for this round.
Cheers..
Hi All,
Since some of you expressed that you are finding it hard to answer this round, I have decided to provide few popular emotional moments according to me for up to 4 questions for each sheep. You need to PM me your questions where you are having trouble and I will send you the episode numbers and some IPKKND written update sites.
You have a bit less than 2 days to submit your answers.
Please remember, we communicate about difficult questions and hints through private messages only until we reach the deadline for this round.
I have extended the deadline till 7PM IST on 20/09/21.
Cheers..
Hi All,
I have extended the deadline till 7PM IST on 20/09/21.
Since some of you expressed that you are finding it hard to answer this round, I have decided to provide few popular emotional moments according to me for up to 4 questions for each sheep. You need to PM me your questions where you are having trouble and I will send you the episode numbers and some IPKKND written update sites.
You have a bit less than 2 days to submit your answers.
Please remember, we communicate about difficult questions and hints through private messages only until we reach the deadline for this round.
Cheers..
Hi All,
Since some of you expressed that you are finding it hard to answer this round, I have decided to provide few popular emotional moments according to me for up to 4 questions for each sheep. You need to PM me your questions where you are having trouble and I will send you the episode numbers and some IPKKND written update sites.
You have a bit less than 2 days to submit your answers.
Please remember, we communicate about difficult questions and hints through private messages only until we reach the deadline for this round.
I have extended the deadline till 7PM IST on 20/09/21.
Cheers..
🤔🤔
Alien hi to bula rahi hoon.. wo bhi cute sa
Thodi na surpanakha bula rahi hoon 🤔
Tum bas jadoo bulao😎
I am the human version of jadoo🤣
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402