Ok it's tough but for me if I have to pick one then it's Samir soni... I have not seen a single player like till this season now...
Give your opinion guys
Ok it's tough but for me if I have to pick one then it's Samir soni... I have not seen a single player like till this season now...
Give your opinion guys
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poonam Dhillon 😊 And she was the 2nd runner up.
I didnt watch BB1 so cant say of Rahul Roy.
Originally posted by: smallwonder
Poonam Dhillon 😊 And she was the 2nd runner up.
I didnt watch BB1 so cant say of Rahul Roy.
Yes she was also very dignified n very classy
Carol Gracious Season 1.
Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine
Carol Gracious Season 1.
I didn't see S1 I started watching it from S2 when shilpa was the host
Hands down Swami Om 🤣
Originally posted by: AgentDDP
Hands down Swami Om 🤣
Yeah some next level PEEgnified game🤣
Neha Pendse.
I have only seen S11 and S12
I have watched almost every season Except S8 n S9 n S11 I started watching during hiten's elimination
S3: Poonam Dhillon
S4: Sameer Soni
S5: Raageshwari
S6: Niketan Madhok
S7: ?
S8: ?
S9: Keith Sequeira
S10:
S11: Karan Mehra, Hiten Tejwani
S12: ?
S13: Koena Mitra
S14:?
OTT: Karan Nath