Ok Ok . You just stay where ever you are without intervening 🤣🤣 What ever they plan that's non of your business. We don't need Goa 2.0🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
my bil trying to family planning but bhabisa in property planning 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ok Ok . You just stay where ever you are without intervening 🤣🤣 What ever they plan that's non of your business. We don't need Goa 2.0🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
my bil trying to family planning but bhabisa in property planning 🤣🤣🤣
ohhhh u Budbak 🤦♀️ first ur Bhabhisa complete her property plan after that she is too involve in family planning with ur BIL 🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
my bil trying to family planning but bhabisa in property planning 🤣🤣🤣
omg what's happening here 😳Originally posted by: caller123
Ok Ok . You just stay where ever you are without intervening 🤣🤣 What ever they plan that's non of your business. We don't need Goa 2.0🤣🤣
Viku too fed up with Kiara now 🤣because he has trust issues on her 🤣
The problem is I don't know with whom I have trust issues with Kiara or CVS? I think may be both🤣🤣Originally posted by: 1PariGupta
omg what's happening here 😳
Viku too fed up with Kiara now 🤣because he has trust issues on her 🤣
both r same to same that's why CVS forget Kiara 🤣🤣Originally posted by: caller123
The problem is I don't know with whom I have trust issues with Kiara or CVS? I think may be both🤣🤣
Too tired. Will come later.
ok go n take rest 👍🏼🤗❤️Originally posted by: caller123
Too tired. Will come later.
See u later ❤️
😞💔🤐u get everything wrongOriginally posted by: caller123
Ok Ok . You just stay where ever you are without intervening 🤣🤣 What ever they plan that's non of your business. We don't need Goa 2.0🤣🤣
look at guys 😜 poor Kiara shut her mouth first time ever 🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
lols 🤣 Kiara’s heart is breaking into million billion pieces 🤣🤣Originally posted by: VijayBlood
😞💔🤐u get everything wrong