Done with one song will be back with another🤣🤣
Till then disco balma🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Done with one song will be back with another🤣🤣
Till then disco balma🤣
For somw reasom i expected him to be young person 🤣
I didnt know meghs had a thing for middle aged men 🤣
I think i came back just after it got over😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
For somw reasom i expected him to be young person 🤣
I didnt know meghs had a thing for middle aged men 🤣
You know nothing about his charm 🤣
Na jaane kitno ka dil ghayal kiya hai isne 🤣
No problem🤣
I'll start another one soon 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
You know nothing about his charm 🤣
Na jaane kitno ka dil ghayal kiya hai isne 🤣
I will hve to take your word for it😆
Ye title kis song ke lyrics h 😆
Hello people who ship abhiya!
Anyone online?
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Hello people who ship abhiya!
I don't ship Abhiya
Anyone online?
I want to drink Abhay 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k